Digital Publishing

 




Regarding my digital publishing project this time, 

I decided to use furniture and Christmas as the theme, 

so I found the high-end furniture brand miva among many furniture brands, 

and designed it according to the approaching Christmas.





The first is the poster. I referred to many poster design websites and found 

a similar design I wanted. After referring to the general feeling, I began 

to design my own Christmas event poster.


Reference:








reference site: https://www.freepik.com/psd/furniture-poster



This is a poster I designed









As for press advertising, I found a special reference at the beginning,

 but unfortunately I couldn't skillfully integrate Christmas elements into it,
 
and the lecturer also told me that you should try to keep a style in your design, 

so that you can have a sense of series.




This is the design I started with as a reference:





And this is the same design that I'm following the advice








The bunting banner below is also the same design as before. 

Although it is the same, I still made some minor adjustments to the overall design,

 such as: the border no longer frames the four directions, 

but changes the border to top and bottom , 

free up more space, and facilitate the overall 

arrangement of fonts and patterns.











Billboard


billboard mork







Next is leaflet. I hope that the design of leaflet is as beautiful and 

simple as the first reference. The first page consists of a whole page of beautiful 

pictures to attract people's attention, elegant and in line with the theme. 

The last side that is folded in after opening clearly informs the main information of 

this event; the content is to introduce the main products of this time; 

after reading it together, you will see various media and contact information 

about this company.



My reference:









reference source: 
https://www.behance.net/gallery/29186429/Brochure-VT-
PROFESSIONAL?tracking_source=search_projects%7Cfurniture+brochure

&

https://fliphtml5.com/learning-center/10-beautiful-furniture-brochure-
templates-free-pdf-indesign-formats-download/









My design leaflet














Gift or gift, this design has troubled me for a long time. 

My original expectation was a small gift such as an iron bookmark. 

Later, after discussing with the lecturer, I suddenly realized that the lecturer told me, 

"Although it is a holiday gift, send as many related items as possible,

 and it does not necessarily need to be closely related to the needs of the event itself; 

it needs to improve the brand's reputation, but don't send in-store products." , 

the final decision is to send pillows, Christmas gifts and bouncer.




My design gift:




As a Christmas gift, what I designed is a common crystal ball



And bouncer is a 30% discount coupon within three 
months after this Christmas event



The pillow is printed with the company logo and snowflake pattern, 
which helps to improve the company's popularity 
and fits the content of the event








Finally, I came to the design of the webpage.

 I made corrections to the original webpage. 

First of all, after clicking on the original webpage (left),

 I didn’t know how to confirm the product I wanted to see, 

so I designed the webpage (right), the homepage ( 1) There are categories at the top, 

and then maintain the original banner design, but after clicking, 

it becomes an active product page (2), in the product page, 

you can put the mouse on the product picture to see the product information, 

fill in The original web page needs to be clicked to see the detailed information in another page,

 and finally the design of the inactive page (3)












Comments